Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Serious Foot Injury.


OMG...so I'm up super early writing this blog post because I got up to get some water in the middle of the night and smashed my little toe into my guitar case at full speed as I had left it in the middle of the floor and it was really dark so I couldn't see it and now I think my toe is broken? Maybe not crazy broken where the bone is coming through the skin and shit, but it REALLY hurts and Annie keeps trying to put neosporin on it and it looks a little swollen and Im hoping the nail doesnt fall off and Maria thinks it might be sprained and when I told my Rosie she just kept coming out with all these stupid toe jokes. Any advice from you guys out there would be much appreciated as I don't like going to the doctors because they always find something else that is like life threatening or whatever.
Dean

13 comments:

  1. i dropped a keg on my big toe once. nothing you can really do for it. itll hurt for a little while, youre gonna limp a bit. your bone will eventually heal just fine. the nail is gonna turn black, and then in a month or two it will fall off. it will grow back fucked up and youll have a story to tell when youre drunk with no shoes on. youll be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just tape it to the next toe if youre really worried about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the advise. I have sometimes pretended to do a biker limp at shows and what not but I really do a have a limp now and it sucks because you can't turn it off and on. I am really worried about it but I don't like the idea of tape anywhere near it...that could possibly cause resistance and make it hurt even more. Ill keep you posted. Dean x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch. You prob just bruised it real bad (if you can still move it). Take a popsicle stick and tape it around your toe and stay in bed all day and have your girl massage you all over. That will heal you up in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could do that. But I must limp on and get to work. Its gonna be a tough few days. I'm going to see if Matt will look at it and see what he thinks. The last time I had dust in my eye he told me there was nothing to worry about and sure enough was right and I was wrong, I didn't have pink eye like I thought.

    ReplyDelete
  6. pain is only a sensation ;stop whining and take the pain.Oh and get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's slightly mean but I'll try and stay tough.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I break my toes regularly, not all of them at the same time, usually just the little useless ones that hang off the edge, and always during the night. You have my sympathy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Pete I feel you that you feel me. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh come on for fucks sake. If I could mention 3 girls names in conjunction with one little hurt toe I would smash them every week. And you get to do the pimp roll. Toughen the fuck up Dice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey hey! Stop being such a Debbie Downer on this situation! We can't all be like you and just go around smashing up toes just for a laugh and slaying hot chicks because its fun. Also the last time I was at Clapham Conjunction was yonks ago anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok so my foot is totally fine now...maybe it wasn't broken...how do you spell hypochondriac anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  13. What do you call a Mexican with a rubber toe?

    Roberto

    ReplyDelete