Tuesday, November 30, 2010

1951 Panhead, 10 Over, 1976 Miami


Some words from Caleb about this photo.
"No doubt that this bike started it all for me. My brother's Pan. I was only 10, but I thought this was the coolest thing on the planet, shit, I still do. I was there when it was pulled out of a truck in pieces, I was there when it rolled down the street for the first time. My older brothers were, and are, my heroes. They inspired me, or messed me up, depending on how you look at it, in so many ways. I could not wait till I was old enough to ride so I could ride along side my bros! We were working class folks growing up, a chopper, or anything with two wheels was HUGE for us. This was a big day for my bro, you can see it on his face. Best picture ever!"
Right on my man.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the information, we will add this story to our blog, as we have a audience in this sector that loves reading like this”Wheels Miami

    ReplyDelete